The University of Nairobi's ICT Centre was represented by Mr. Martin Kimani and Mr. David Wekesa in the Seminar that took place between 10th -30th September, 2019 Shenzhen, People's Republic of China.
The seminar highlighted key development issues in technology such:
- Big Data Prescriptive Analytics
- An Initiative to Build and Implementation of "International Institute of Online Education" (IIOE)
- The Case of ICT-Enabled Teaching Management and Administrative Systems: Southern University of Science and Technology (SUSTtech)
- Overview of the Front Tier technologies
- Exploration and practice for college student Information Management Systems at SUSTech
- Study Tours and Workshop at XuetangX , Shenzhen ( Graduate Teaching Associates ) GTA Education tech Ltd, National Open University, Dammeng Database and Huanzhong University of Science and Technology
The Seminar was organized by : SUSTech, Prof. Hong SHEN, Director of (Centre for Higher Education research) CHER, SUStech, Prof. Ming Li, Director of ( Association for Promoting International Economic & Technological Cooperation ( United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization ) -(International centre for Higher Education Innovation) UNESCO-ICHEI, Bureau of Commerce, the Shenzhen Municipality, Mr. Xiangdong FAN, Vice President of ( Association for Promoting International Economic & Technological Cooperation ) APIETC Shenzhen.
Participants drawn from Asian , European, African Countries