HOW TO GET E-CLASS CREDENTIALS (IF YOU ARE YET TO ACQUIRE THEM).
1.Go to adstudents.uonbi.ac.ke
2. Click on the link Forgotten/Expired Password
3. Type your reg no without forward slash(/) e.g L50123452020
4. click search button
5. Type your reg no again and click check answer
6. put a new password and confirm by typing it again.
7. Click on the button Change Password.
8. Use now the new login details to login to eclass.uonbi.ac.ke
UPDATING STUDENT PROFILE ON E-CLASS
STEP 1. login with AD students username and passwords ( you can reset on adstudents.uonbi.ac.ke)
STEP 2 the system prompts a student accessing the system for the first time to enter an email address. The system strictly requires a student to enter @students.uonbi.ac.ke address
STEP 3. The student should enter the correct email address and also update missing name ( sometimes first, second and surnames are put on a single text box for the first name. Name is a mandatory field)
STEP 4. scroll down and click the update button.
STEP 5, if the submission is successful, login to email the provided on step 3, open the message and click the verification link ( the system will not accept any email except @students.uonbi.ac.ke )
STEP 6: go back to eclass.uonbi.ac.ke and enroll on all relevant course units
you can create or reset student email on smis.uonbi.ac.ke