The University of Nairobi is committed to consistently offer quality educational and related services to its customers.
In pursuit of this commitment, the University shall:
1. Be guided by its strategic plan in developing and implementing the quality management system;
2. Derive its quality objectives from the applicable university strategic plan with focus on quality;
3. Meet the applicable customer, regulatory and statutory requirements;
4. Regularly monitor and review its performance for continual improvement; and
5. Implement a quality management system based on ISO 9001:2015 standard.
April 27, 2017