Some publishing industries are making their resources available for free during this Covid-19 pandemic.This include :
- pringer Nature - Free access to selected research & blogs written by key opinion leaders on the topic of Climate Change and Policy, through May 20th, 2020.
- Project Muse - Free access to vetted research in the humanities & social sciences, from a variety of distinguished university presses, societies, and related not-for-profit publishers.
- JSTOR - Free access to new Public Health journals through June 30, 2020. Included topics range from Epidemiology, Health Policy and Administration, Occupational & Environmental Health, Health Equity and the Culture of Health, Aging, Bio-ethics, and Health Promotion.
- JoVE (Journal of Visualized Experiments) is offering free access to its scientific-educational videos until June 15th, 2020. Register here with your University staff/students' email account to access.
- CORE Search engine - CORE is the world’s largest aggregator of open access content with millions of full texts, deriving from thousands of repositories, journals and other web resources. All our content is currently available to everyone for free.